Full-Time | Corporate | Washington, DC
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to critical office functions at our global headquarters in Dupont Circle.
- Answer phones and direct calls to relevant staff
- Support ordering and management of office supplies
- Reconciling conference room schedules and sending out calendar invites
- Assist in editing and writing drafts of pertinent company documents and communications
- Assist in planning of office functions and happy hours
- Other administrative tasks and support to company operations as assigned
- This is an entry-level position, however, Barbaricum is specifically looking for candidates who are energetic and who exhibit a positive attitude and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Writing and editing skills
- College degree preferred