Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Fort Belvoir, VA
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Administrative Specialist to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Greet, receive, and escort visitors.
- Coordinate travel for senior-level individuals using the Defense Travel Service (DTS) website.
- Screen and log telephonic and verbal communications, maintain calendars and schedules for senior-level individuals, and maintain calendars and schedules for multiple conference rooms.
- Support establishing and scheduling Video teleconference and telephone bridges; coordinate and make travel arrangements for senior and executive level individuals.
- Coordinate site visits in Europe, SWA, and Pacific; and coordinate Periodic Status Reviews (PSRs), conferences, and workgroups.
- Maintain organizational correspondence and documentation in accordance with AR 25-50, staff and track paper and electronic documents to completion of intended actions and maintain paper and electronic files IAW Army Records Information Management System, AR 25-400-2.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings (Calendar Maintenance).
- Prepare and type correspondence including reports and meeting minutes.
- Prepare, consolidate, and submit for purchase specific supplies requested by PdM staff.
- Maintain daily attendance roster, preparing and typing Alert and Phone Rosters, Email Distribution Lists, and Organizational Charts.
- Monitor stock levels for a variety of office supplies and coordinate restocking as necessary with the Government credit card holder; and ensure that all office equipment supporting the front office (e.g., copiers, faxes, and multimedia equipment) is in working order.
- Maintain business travel schedules for the PdM and the Deputy PdM.
- Maintaining and preparing records of leave, travel, training and other organizational activities for PM personnel.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred)
- Demonstrated experience using the Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Project preferred
- Ability to work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of the program and perform all functional duties independently
- Ability to oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job