Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Dayton, OH
Barbaricum is seeking an Aerospace Engineer experienced with fixed-wing, foreign unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems and subsystems to support the US Air Force’s National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC). This individual will integrate with a team that will provide NASIC with scientific and technical intelligence (S&TI) analytic capability support. This includes technical intelligence analysis to capture information, populate NASIC databases, and publish data in NASIC product formats to satisfy Air Force, DoD, and National Level intelligence requirements. The work supports NASIC’s mission to discover and characterize foreign UAV threats to enable full-spectrum multi-domain operations, drive weapon system acquisition, and inform National Defense Policy.
- Maintaining on-line database records; to include maintenance of images, weapons, capabilities, and performance data.
- Documenting work, with sourcing, into database records
- Collecting information, and evaluate to determine relevancy and accuracy of systems and subsystems for specified UAVs
- Providing written all-source assessments that meet both ICD 203 and NASIC or other IPC analytical tradecraft standards regarding the characteristics, performance, capabilities, and vulnerabilities of foreign UAVs
- Maintaining working knowledge of UAV SATNAV constellations, receiver types and locations, manufacturer specifications, markings, images, and ability to discern deviations from manufacturer specifications
- Working with intelligence Mission Data and the DoD Program Life-Cycle Mission Data Plan
- Identifying datalink and communications systems critical to the operation and functionality of UAV systems
- Working with Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Working with SAVANT/KPS data tools
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace, Computer, or Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of experience or any equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience
- Professional experience with Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) research and development, design, and/or flight testing
- Experience providing written all-source assessments that meet ICD 203 and NASIC or other IPC analytical tradecraft standards
- Experience performing classified and unclassified research on performance, characteristics, capabilities, and vulnerabilities of UAVs