Army IT Acquisition Program Manager
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Fort Belvoir, VA
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Serve as the Government’s point of contact.
- Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract.
- Lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the program office.
- Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables.
- Ensure that an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided to the program office.
- Provide oversight of staff and support activities.
- Maintain contract costs.
- Coordinate with the COR, and, as required by the PMO, to fill vacancies with the most qualified personnel.
- Manage overall contract performance to include: providing subcontract management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals, and understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Experience in Army Acquisition Process is preferred but other DoD relevant experience is acceptable
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or DAU Level III Project Management certification required
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in a IT or Business field
- 8+ years of related PM experience
- Possess strong management and leadership skills, as well as written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with industry best practices and Government contract and subcontract management