Army IT Project Coordinator
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Fort Belvoir, VA
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced IT Project Coordinator to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Lead the team in the absence of the Project Lead.
- Lead the team through development of comprehensive work breakdown structures, compilation of a work breakdown structure dictionary, assignment of labor categories, labor rate research, development of Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), development of activity dependencies, time-phasing of events and complete development, management, and integration of project schedules.
- Develop, maintain, and track P2E Project Schedules throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assigns program office resources to; monitor activities, review deliverables, witness testing, observe work performed, e.g. concrete pouring, perform QA/QC, etc.
- Assist the Project Lead with coordinating all project activities for all phases of the Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) to include external stakeholder engagement, briefings and discussions.
- Develop, produce, and QA/QC all PMLC deliverables such as the work breakdown structures, stakeholder management plan, project concurrence memorandum, statement of requirements, project charter, in addition to preparing charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Support all financial, programming, and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting.
- Analyze data and prepare reports of specific results and trends which might affect their program planning.
- Be capable of studying work procedures, information flow, production methods, inventory controls, and cost analysis to find project opportunities and efficiencies; capable of engaging and discussing subjects with external stakeholders on behalf of the Project Lead and government position.
- Perform complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues, which would require a report and recommend solutions.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Project