Senior Cloud Developer
Contingent on Contract Award | Cyber / Intelligence | Washington, DC
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Cloud Developer to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
This Cloud Developer will be instrumental in providing the overarching architecture, concept implementation, and skill sets needed to successfully deliver on this mission’s vision.
- Work collaboratively with team to receive and respond to project requests.
- Research potential programming needs and required programming languages.
- Provide programming experience to creatively design software.
- Utilize industry-accepted testing methods troubleshoot flaws.
- Work with different teams and departments to ensure code quality.
- Create reports and present development updates to teams and stakeholders.
- Customize existing code to ensure efficiency and functionality.
- Accurately document programming and code changes.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related degree program
- At least 8 years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing cloud solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns
- Prior experience supporting DHS preferred