Cyber Risk Management Framework Lead – Naval Surface Warfare Center
Full-Time | Mission Support | Crane, Indiana
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a senior-level Cyber RMF expert to provide support to the Maneuver, Surveillance and Engagement Division at Naval Surface Warfare Center - Crane. The Senior Software Developer will serve as the main focal point for software requirements, development plans, design, coding and integration.
This individual will work with engineers and developers to accomplish various tasks, and work as part of a larger contract team supporting engineering, technical, and program support for software engineering and cyber engineering for expeditionary systems and product lines for the NSWC customer. This will include design, development, system integration, sensor and data fusion, data management, data mining, production, information assurance/cybersecurity, installation, rapid prototyping, Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E), Configuration Management, and sustainment for Information Technology and software-centric systems.
- Conduct Information Assurance/ cyber security analyses, develop, recommend, and implement, monitor, update, and maintain, IA / cyber security practices, procedures, equipment, algorithms, and hardware that are outside the cognizance of NMCI
- Analyze system-level requirements to verify that test definition, objectives, plans, and acceptance criteria are sufficient to validate system requirements and operational needs
- Ensure that test procedures are approved and followed, and that discrepancies occurring during tests are documented and corrected IAW approved test plans and resolved in accordance with specified requirements
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Certified/Experienced in cybersecurity and RMF processes for large programs/systems
- 5+ years' experience as ISSM/ISSO/ISSE