Data Analysis Project Manager – Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Contingent on Contract Award | Cyber / Intelligence | Huntsville, AL
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum seeks an experienced Project Manager to support a leading Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customer with law-enforcement investigations by developing novel and more efficient ways to discover leads, enhance case support, and prepare cases for prosecution. Specifically, the Project Manager will lead a team of Data Analysts and Data Scientists supporting the principal investigatory arm of DHS—Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)—with its Counterproliferation mission in tandem with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
The Project Manager will be responsible for activities including planning, organizing, directing, controlling, staffing as well as providing reporting statuses, deliverables and schedules to the Government customer.
- Five years’ experience in planning, coordinating, identifying deliverables, and implementing the job according to government specifications
- Five years of experience creating data back-ups, information controls, and procedure and data recovery
- Five years of experience in researching emerging technologies and relating them to the government’s needs
- Five years’ experience developing training materials to assist federal employees in making the best use of the developed tools in executing their duties
- Five years’ experience in program management
- PMP or related certification in program/project management preferred
- Public Trust clearance
- Experience utilizing the tools and systems to effectively implement data Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes
- Experience collecting, storing, indexing, and visualizing data extracted from files on the open web, as well as those hidden beyond the surface of the open web (such as the dark web)
- Experience converting large amounts of raw data into timely and actionable intelligence--including performing knowledge discovery and link analysis