Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Herndon, VA
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum seeks a DevSecOps Engineer to join a team of, developers, engineers and other IT professionals supporting a classified program within the Department of Defense and Intelligence Communities. The Engineer will aid in the design, implementation, and maintenance of multiple DevOps pipelines, and will implement CI/CD solutions to support rapid development and integration of tools and solutions. This position will also include executing infrastructure support and facilitating application deployments and regularly troubleshoot to identify and fix network, automation, and other infrastructure issues.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical field such as Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- CI/CD development experience with technologies like GitLab, Jenkins, or BuildBot
- Experience with source configuration management tools such as Git, Mercurial
- Experience with platform-as-code tools like Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Linux system administration experience (RedHat and/or CentOS)
- Familiarity with Linux, APIs, and SQL/No-SQL databases