Enterprise IT Project Manager
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Honolulu, HI
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a qualified IT Project Manager to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Serves as the assistant to the Program Manager as the Government’s point of contact
- Performs all Program Manager’s duties as required
- Provides technical supervision and guidance for all contractor personnel assigned to the specific theaters of responsibility
- Plans, coordinates, and directs administrative activities, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing services in fulfillment of the contract
- Is responsible for the overall management of specific project task ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner
- Oversees all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables
- Leads and manages projected team tasks and work flow, enforces procedures, creates and tracks budget, coordinating technical or data processing support for clients overseas
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or DAU Level III Project Management Certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in a science-related, IT, or business field
- 8 years of related senior project management experience
- Experience with Army acquisition processes
- Experience providing oversight of large, multi-functional project teams, preferably in an information technology environment
- Experience planning and managing complex tasks—sometimes under tight budget and time constraints—across multiple regions overseas
- Strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills
- Experience in Government acquisition
- Familiarity with industry best practices
- Familiarity with Government contract and subcontract management