Enterprise IT Project Manager
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Serve as the Government’s point of contact.
- Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract.
- Lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the program office.
- Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables.
- Ensure an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided to the program office.
- Provide oversight of staff and support activities.
- Maintain contract costs.
- Coordinate with the COR and, as required by the PMO, to fill vacancies with the most qualified personnel.
- Manage overall contract performance to include: providing subcontract management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals; and understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or DAU Level III Project Management Certification required
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in a science-related, IT, or business field
- 8 years of related senior project management experience
- Experience with Army acquisition processes
- Experience providing oversight of large, multi-functional project teams, preferably in an information technology environment
- Experience planning and managing complex tasks—sometimes under tight budget and time constraints—across multiple regions overseas
- Strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills
- Experience in Government acquisition
- Familiarity with industry best practices
- Familiarity with Government contract and subcontract management