Farsi Social Media Specialist
Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Tampa, FL
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum seeks a Farsi-speaking Social Media Specialist with native fluency to provide support to a web-based social media program in Tampa, FL.
- Develop and maintain expertise with designated regional issues and draw upon publicly available online information resources
- Read, analyze, and draft communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified media environments
- Analyze current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identify key communicators
- Demonstrate reading and writing expertise in Persian Farsi and incorporate custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively
- Demonstrate knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or white papers written in English
- U.S. Citizen; ability to obtain security clearance
- 3+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (6 years of relevant work experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Native-level Fluency in Farsi
- Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.