Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Washington, DC
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Positions also available in Crane, Indiana and Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland
Barbaricum is seeking an Administrative/Financial Analyst to provide support to an upcoming contract with the Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC) for the Navy. The Administrative/Financial Analyst will work with a team of Cybersecurity Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Research the cost-effectiveness of evolving emerging technologies and assess the ability of emerging technologies to significantly enhance the functionality and capability of facilities and laboratory technology systems
- Perform trade studies - research and analysis to identify potential technological solutions
- Perform in-depth technical analyses of an initiative's attainability and operational and doctrinal impacts as well as an assessment of issues concerning related future technology improvements
- Identify risk elements and their impact on performance, reliability, safety, cost, and schedule
- Analyze sustainment strategy, including analysis of alternatives, and recommend ways to improve lifecycle supportability
- Research industry and Government data, policies, and procedures to develop recommendations to improve the reliability, maintainability, and sustainability of facilities and laboratory technology systems in order to reduce the lifecycle cost associated with their sustainment
- Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-12 years of relevant experience