Information Systems Risk Manager
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Fort Belvoir, VA
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a qualified Risk Manager to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E), supporting the Army Program Executive Office for Enterprise Information Systems (PEO-EIS). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
The Risk Manager will assist the customer in developing a risk management framework that would facilitate identification of P2E’s overall program risk, corrective actions, and mitigation procedures.
- Ability to development of processes and procedures for identifying, managing, assessing, and evaluating risks throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Identify risks within ongoing or proposed development projects to ensure P2E goals and objectives are met and to provide mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate the identified risks.
- Facilitate periodic Risk Management Working Groups.
- Management of a Risk tool (ServiceNow/PEO EIS SharePoint) to monitor, track, and map to the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Infrastructure Technology project management and requirements; management best practices and processes; and risk management techniques.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master's degree in Engineering or in an IT-related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience developing Government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs
- Cisco certification of CCNP Enterprise or equivalent