Intelligence Data Integrator
Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Homestead, FL
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking a qualified Data Integrator to provide support to a US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) customer to integrate as part of a team that will provide advanced analytical knowledge of data, with a focus on conducting big data analysis, data conditioning, programming advanced computing, developing algorithms, developing software and data models, executing predictive analytics and utilizing visualization tools. Data Integrators leverage real-world SOF Intelligence analysis and operations experience to build pipelines, workflows and other analytics products alongside Data Science professionals. This team will provide support to SOF Intelligence operators downrange.
- Responsible for conducting methodology development, software requirement generation, tool testing, and the discovery, aggregation, and visualization of disparate data sources
- Work directly with Intelligence Analysts focusing on problem sets at the tactical and strategic levels
- Apply a thorough understanding of data integration and visualization to support the ops/intelligence fusion process
- Use data science techniques and methodologies to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations, identify trends and patterns detected in data experiments, highlighting their relationships to the targeted enemy networks
- Have a thorough understanding of the intelligence process to compile, collate, analyze, produce, and evaluate all-source intelligence
- Have the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Identify and expose data sets to clients and partners
- Support technical requirements capture from across the enterprise sites
- Identify solutions to support improved analysis across the site locations
- Knowledgeable of the various tools that support SOF intelligence analysis, data sources relevant to the needs of the analyst, and the tradecraft associated with SOF Intelligence analysis
- Assist in data discovery, manipulation, and visualization
- Current DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science discipline or eight years' experience providing services similar in required tasks, scope, and complexity to the responsibilities listed above
- Six years of Intelligence Analysis experience, with support to SOF highly desired
- Experience designing data analytic workflows using data analytic tools and/or data analytic modeling environments (e.g., JEMA IC, ArcGIS Modelbuilder, KNIME, Azure ML studio, etc.) highly desired
- Experience with data analytics tools such as PowerBI and Tableau desired