Intelligence Field Service Representative
Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Livermore, CA
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nation's most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking talented operations/ intelligence professionals experienced in the Palantir platform to develop customer relationships and assist Palantir’s implementation teams to support and strengthen the unique partnerships with Palantir's client user base. This individual will work side-by-side with analysts to train and mentor users, troubleshoot technical issues, develop new Palantir use cases, all while solving unique and challenging problems in support of a Department of Energy customer. This may take the form of collaborating with users across the world as well as downloading your insights directly with Palantir team members. Preference will be given to candidates with technical skills capable of building analytical reports and dashboards independently or with minimal support.
FSRs supporting this program will be expected to report on-site three days per week, and will be granted access to support remotely the remaining two days per week.
- Deliver status updates to users and customer stakeholders, serving as a high-throughput avenue for concerns or ideas to be addressed
- Build relationships with customers to grow work and identify additional places to utilize Palantir tools
- Identify valuable work such as workflows and use cases, then help plan and execute with team members and Government customers
- Demo new work being built and deployed for users, and be capable of presenting technical work to senior leaders
- Utilize Palantir's Foundry tool for analyses and customer demos and trainings
- US Citizenship required
- Ability to successfully obtain a Government Security Clearance
- Experience briefing senior-level personnel
- Analytical skills utilizing and leveraging tools such as Excel and SQL
- Experience utilizing project/work management tool such as Jira or Asana