Collection Management Trainer
Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Fort Polk, LA
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum seeks an experienced ISR professional to support the preparation and execution of Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) rotations and provide mentor support for members of Brigade/Battalion rotational training units (RTU) staffs and intelligence support elements. Support will focus on the integration and synchronization of ISR in both the RTU’s potential Operational Environment (OE) and as it applies to the JRTC scenario construct.
- Draft and produce Request For Collection (RFC) reports, collection platform updates and collection capability overviews.
- Manage and maintain collection trackers in SharePoint and Excel formats.
- Provide detailed justification and realignment recommendations for collection requests and platform scheduling.
- Prioritize and coordinate the allocation of collection platforms with the Analysis and Control Element (ACE), operations and planning staff, and the Rotating Training Units (RTU).
- Process and manage dynamic re-tasking of platforms via Transverse chat, SharePoint and Excel trackers, and facilitating new mission taskings to training units.
- Produce training presentations and provide briefings on varying collection equipment, vehicles, and capabilities.
- Possess presentation skills to train personnel on collection requests, collection justification, collection allocation, and collection optimization processes to units in training.
- Capture, conduct analysis and organize collected data to effectively integrate training systems into existing programs of instruction.
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance required
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated intelligence experience, collection management experience, or training experience
- A Bachelor's Degree (or Associate's Degree and 5+ years of experience), or over 15 years of experience
- Prior military or government collection management or analytical training (e.g., all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Shall possess exceptional writing skills and significant experience in briefing key leadership.
- Must possess advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative
- Prior military or government deployed experience in support of collection management or in one of the intelligence disciplines (e.g., all source, SIGINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Experience allocating collection platforms appropriately in order to maximize efficiency of resources
- Great oration and briefing experience to Command staff
- Experience drafting and producing training modules and presentations