Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Logistician to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Integrate life cycle sustainment planning for all IPT projects.
- Develop material fielding plans.
- Perform asset management activities such as equipment inventory, lateral transfers, audits, equipment catalog.
- Achieve certification by appropriate Area Support Group (ASG) office and perform facility management officer (FMO) duties for P2E facilities. Duties will include maintain building signage; maintain key and combination control program where applicable; attend required training; and request maintenance actions.
- Provide escorts for workers during work in PACOM facilities.
- Assist with personnel and equipment (IT equipment, files, etc.) relocations.
- Achieve mail clerk certification and perform mail duties for PACOM personnel.
- Perform clerical, administrative and records management functions within program, property and logistics management.
- Use provided applications to track/reconcile/account/transfer IT project procured and organizational property.
- Provide support to material acquisition, warehousing, tracking, and issuing of supplies and material.
- Submit trouble tickets and coordinates with the appropriate help desk for imaging and connection of IT equipment, and resolution of technical issues.
- Receive Government-provided IT equipment including computer, printers, headphones, cell phones, cameras, etc.; record issue and receipt transactions on Army hand receipt forms with user
- Maintain/secure SIPR room and equipment, ensuring facility is IAW current IA regulations and local PACOM AOR policies.
- Coordinate with the implementation contractor for solution improvements and implementations for material acquisition, warehousing, tracking, and issuance.
- Coordinate and assist contractors in acquiring logistical staging and storage services (i.e. laydown yards/warehouses and MHE support) from PACOM installations.
- Assist IT contractors with equipment documentation (i.e. Customs documentation).
- Process supply requests and prepare and submit funds requests documents.
- Maintain physical security and custody control over organizational property and ensures proper accountability.
- Coordinate with Fort Belvoir logistics management team to provide statuses of equipment. When necessary, supports audits.
- Keep accurate records, facilitate and conduct inventories and complete documentation.
- Ship/receive supplies and organizational property to/from Fort Belvoir/PACOM AOR.
- Ensure all equipment is sub-hand-receipted to each user on the appropriate Army approved form.
- Coordinate with local DRMO and turns-in obsolete equipment.
- Coordinate all transportation, movement, and material handling requests Prepares and maintains signature cards for all activities.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience