Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Stuttgart
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking experienced Integrated Logistics Support professionals to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Integrate life cycle sustainment planning for all IPT projects.
- Perform asset management activities such as equipment inventory, lateral transfers, audits, equipment catalog.
- Achieve certification by appropriate Area Support Group (ASG) office and perform facility management officer (FMO) duties for EUR facilities. Duties will include maintain building signage; maintain key and combination control program where applicable; attend required training; and request maintenance actions. Contractor shall provide escorts for workers during work in P2E EUR facilities.
- Contractor shall assist with personnel and equipment (IT equipment, files, etc.) relocations
- Achieve mail clerk certification and perform mail duties for P2E EUR personnel
- Perform clerical, administrative and records management functions within program, property and logistics management.
- Use provided applications to track/reconcile/account/transfer IT project procured and organizational property.
- Provide support to material acquisition, warehousing, tracking, and issuing of supplies and material.
- Submits trouble tickets and coordinates with the appropriate help desk for imaging and connection of IT equipment, and resolution of technical issues.
- Receive Government-provided IT equipment including computer, POWER PROJECTION ENABLERS (P2E) Performance Work Statement (PWS) 45 printers, headphones, cell phones, cameras, etc.; record issue and receipt transactions on Army hand receipt forms with user signatures.
- Maintain/secure SIPR room and equipment, ensuring facility is IAW current IA regulations and local EUCOM and AFRICOM policies.
- Coordinate with the implementation contractor for solution improvements and implementations for material acquisition, warehousing, tracking, and issuance.
- Coordinate and assist contractors in acquiring logistical staging and storage services (i.e. laydown yards/warehouses and MHE support) from EUCOM and AFRICOM installations
- Assist IT contractors with equipment documentation (i.e. Customs documentation).
- Process supply requests and prepare and submit funds requests documents.
- Maintain physical security and custody control over organizational property and ensures proper accountability.
- Coordinate with Fort Belvoir logistics management team to provide statuses of equipment. When necessary, supports audits.
- Keep accurate records, facilitate and conduct inventories and complete documentation
- Ship/receive supplies and organizational property to/from Fort Belvoir/EUCOM and AFRICOM AOR.
- Ensure all equipment is sub-hand-receipted to each user on the appropriate Army approved form.
- Coordinate with local DRMO and turns-in obsolete equipment.
- Coordinates all transportation, movement, and material handling requests Prepares and maintains signature cards for all activities.
- Assess logistics posture and compliance of the program office as part of the Army’s Managers' Internal Control Program (MICP)/Annual Statement of Assurance (AOA).
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- 3 to 7 years of experience
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree