Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Fort Belvoir, VA
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Logistician to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Maintain organizational property and ensure proper accountability.
- Ensure all equipment is sub-hand-receipted to users on the appropriate form as required with new personnel arrivals and with departures.
- Transfer equipment to other theaters (Korea, Hawaii, Europe, and Kuwait) as necessary to ensure proper accountability.
- Assist with personnel and equipment (IT equipment, files, etc.) relocations as needed.
- Coordinate and conduct turn-in of obsolete equipment with Installation Property Book Officer, as required.
- Process supply requests and maintain accountability of supplies for regional Directorates (Ft Belvoir, Korea, Hawaii, Europe, and Kuwait) as required.
- Conduct market research for source of supplies and coordinate procurement, as required.
- Prepare and process request for funding to support supplies requests, as required.
- Ship organizational supplies and equipment to regional directorates, as required.
- Ship/receive supplies and organizational property from Ft. Belvoir to OCONUS locations as required.
- Assist with providing and maintaining logistics data for the Management Internal Controls Program checklist.
- Maintain signature cards for all support activities.
- Manage office space, physical security, key control, and PMO property.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree required