Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 14 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC’s historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nation’s most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Logistician to provide support its current work with the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC)-Crane. The Logistics Specialist will work with a team of Software Engineers, Test Specialists, Information Assurance, Network Engineers, Systems Engineers, Analysts, and Subject Matter Experts to provide research, development, and software engineering in support developing, prototyping, and integrating current and emerging laboratory capabilities, technologies, sensors, and systems aboard Navy and other DoD platforms. This program facilitates existing and future capabilities and initiatives across NSWC-Crane technologies, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, C5ISR modernization goals aligned to the Navy customer base. This is a hybrid position; living within a commutable distance of customers at NSWC-Crane and Bedford Indiana will be required.
- Analyze program requirements to assess whether all requirements for Integrated Procurement System (IPS) and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) planning and implementation have been adequately addressed, and whether planning adequately reflects known operational, design, and support requirements in accordance with current directives
- Generate, implement, analyze, and modify Lifecycle Sustainment Plans (LCSPs)
- Assemble and review Integrated Logistics Assessment (ILA) documentation packages
- Modify/enhance, assemble/integrate, test/monitor, purchase/produce, hardware, and parts or materials required to support mission capability of new or existing facilities or laboratory technology systems. Tasking includes new technology improvements and updates to systems, subsystems, equipment, and components to include documenting all related logistical requirements
- Analyze maintenance capability and provide recommendations regarding maintenance, planning, analysis, and management for establishment of Government capability
- Incorporate recommendations into maintenance products such as developing and establishing new technical data, technical manuals, inspection requirements, and maintenance procedures for each level of maintenance
- Conduct maintenance task and supportability analysis to identify all test, support, ground handling, calibration equipment, and fixtures needed to establish organic intermediate and depot level maintenance capability
- Recommend procurement plans and provide the logistics services needed to provide equipment at the appropriate maintenance level
- Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a scientific, engineering, or technical discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience