Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Washington, DC
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Positions also available in Crane, Indiana.
Barbaricum seeking an experienced Logistics Specialist to provide support to an upcoming contract with the Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC) for the Navy. The Logistics Specialist will work with a team of Cyber Security Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Analyze program requirements to assess whether all requirements for Integrated Procurement System (IPS) and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) planning and implementation have been adequately addressed, and whether planning adequately reflects known operational, design, and support requirements in accordance with current directives
- Generate, implement, analyze, and modify Lifecycle Sustainment Plans (LCSPs)
- Assemble and review Integrated Logistics Assessment (ILA) documentation packages in accordance with the Logistics Assessment Guidebook and the established requirements for defense systems acquisition reviews or program reviews
- Modify/enhance, assemble/integrate, test/monitor, purchase/produce, hardware, and parts or materials required to support mission capability of new or existing facilities or laboratory technology systems. Tasking includes new technology improvements and updates to systems, subsystems, equipment, and components to include documenting all related logistical requirements
- Analyze maintenance capability and provide recommendations regarding maintenance, planning, analysis, and management for establishment of Government capability
- Incorporate recommendations into maintenance products such as developing and establishing new technical data, technical manuals, inspection requirements, and maintenance procedures for each level of maintenance
- Analyze and identify facility capabilities and facility requirements to meet mission support demands to include FOBs, MOBs, and facility design, development, modification, and stand-up requirements
- Modify or upgrade test labs, mobile labs, and other facilities to support mission readiness
- Conduct maintenance task and supportability analysis to identify all test, support, ground handling, calibration equipment, and fixtures needed to establish organic intermediate and depot level maintenance capability
- Recommend procurement plans and provide the logistics services needed to provide equipment at the appropriate maintenance level
- Perform facilities assessments such as providing an analysis of electric, power, water, air conditioning, capital equipment, civil engineering, and HAZMAT requirements in order to identify all facilities requirements that may be impacted by the establishment organic intermediate and depot level maintenance capability
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-12 years of relevant experience