Intelligence Research Analyst
Contingent on Contract Award | Cyber / Intelligence | McLean, VA
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum seeks an experienced Research Analyst to provide support to an Intelligence Community customer charged with developing strategic-level Measures of Performance (MOP) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) analyses for use in program and operational evaluations, planning, and development. These analyses will include utilize relevant and appropriate tools and methodologies, such as audience identification, segmentation, engagement measurement tools, and other tools adapted from commercial marketing methods, as well as quantitative methods, such as data analytics, statistics, modeling, and machine learning. Specifically, this analyst will apply knowledge of MOP and MOE methodology, media research, media analysis, quantitative and qualitative metrics analysis to the client’s mission.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Two (2) years’ work experience demonstrating technical expertise using software tools relevant to MOP/E, such as Excel, social media analytic tools, and/or statistical visualization software
- Knowledge and ability to understand intelligence gathering and analysis missions over three (3) project life cycles
- Ability to develop knowledge of legal and policy issues, such as Executive Order (EO) 12333 and sensitive intelligence operations, the Congressional oversight process, and the regulations and procedures for handling defectors
- Ability to apply knowledge of policies, regulations, technical tools, and databases to support operations
- Ability to understand operations as they pertain to the agent acquisition cycle, intelligence collection, and asset validation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in research techniques
- Ability to analyze data and research results
- Advanced degree in a field relevant to MOP/E analysis, such as, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Journalism, or Economics
- Regional area or functional target knowledge
- 8-10 years’ experience