Mission Assurance Project Manager – Air Force
Full-Time | Mission Support | Washington, DC
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nation's most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking a Project Manager to support the continued development in capabilities, new techniques, policies, plans and strategies for the Air Force Critical Asset Risk Management (CARM) programs and Mission Assurance (MA) activities. CARM performs the basic functions of MA defense critical infrastructure (DCI) requirements for identifying, assessing, prioritizing, and overseeing risk management actions for the most critical USAF and Department of Defense (DoD) assets in accordance with Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 3020.45.
This individual will be responsible for the overall management of the project, database updates and management, reviews and analyses of Mission Assurance related programs, and ensuring that the technical/financial solutions and schedules in the specific delivery orders are implemented in a timely manner.
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects
- Oversees Mission Assurance and Air Force Critical Asset Management System activities
- Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills
- Ensures quality products and services are delivered
- Manages overall execution of the task order
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- MS/MA or relevant experience in a Mission Assurance related discipline including Force Protection, Civil Engineering, Emergency Management, Operations Research or Cyber Security
- 12 years’ combined experience with program/project management supporting USAF, Headquarters Air Force (HAF), DoD Senior Leadership or the Joint Staff
- Mission Analyst experience with Mission Assurance databases and Mission Assurance Risk Management System (MARMS) applications
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle methods
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills