Modeling and Simulation Specialist
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Washington, DC
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Positions also available in Crane, Indiana and Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland
Barbaricum is seeking a Modeling and Simulation Specialist to provide support to an upcoming contract with the Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC) for the Navy. The Modeling and Simulation Specialist will work with a team of Cybersecurity Analysts, Technical Writers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Test and analyze existing, unmodified software simulations and recommend modifications for enhancements, or develop new simulations associated with facility and laboratory technology system integration
- Provides computer code modifications
- Develop formulas that allow the user to observe an operation through simulation without performing the operation
- Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-12 years of relevant experience