Modeling and Simulation Specialist
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Washington, DC
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Positions also available in Crane, Indiana and Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland
Barbaricum is seeking a Modeling and Simulation Specialist to provide support to an upcoming contract with the Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC) for the Navy. The Modeling and Simulation Specialist will work with a team of Cybersecurity Analysts, Technical Writers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Test and analyze existing, unmodified software simulations and recommend modifications for enhancements, or develop new simulations associated with facility and laboratory technology system integration
- Provides computer code modifications
- Develop formulas that allow the user to observe an operation through simulation without performing the operation
- Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-12 years of relevant experience