Palantir FSR Analyst
Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Fort Bragg, NC
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking a talented operations/ intelligence professional experienced in the Palantir platform to work on the front lines assisting Palantir’s implementation teams to support and strengthen the unique partnerships with Palantir's client user base. This individual will work side-by-side with analysts to train and mentor users, troubleshoot technical issues, develop new Palantir use cases, all while solving unique and challenging problems. This may take the form of collaborating with users across the world as well as downloading your insights directly with Palantir team members. FSR Analysts help facilitate collaboration across a global enterprise while ensuring our customers' continued success.
- Speak knowledgeably and credibly about Palantir technology, to include briefing senior leadership
- Engaging users one-on-one or in small groups to understand their workflow and then translate that into the Palantir Platform
- Document and share workflows with the Palantir team to facilitate the adaptation of the product to meet the needs of the customer
- Provide formal and informal training sessions to analysts and operators on Palantir technology
- Troubleshoot technical issues on-site and communicate with engineering teams and the Network Operations Center
- Provide user feedback and on-site signals to engineering teams, the Network Operations Center, and implementation leadership
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance required
- Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations
- At least 3 years of experience with Palantir
- 2 or more years of experience specifically with the Palantir Gotham platform
- Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Leadership
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with and/or ability to learn Palantir Gaia or Apollo
- Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java, as well hardware, networks, and server administration