Palantir FSR Analyst
Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Colorado Springs, CO
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking a talented operations/ intelligence professional experienced in the Palantir platform to work on the front lines assisting Palantir’s implementation teams to support and strengthen the unique partnerships with Palantir's client user base. This individual will work side-by-side with analysts to train and mentor users, troubleshoot technical issues, develop new Palantir use cases, all while solving unique and challenging problems. This may take the form of collaborating with users across the world as well as downloading your insights directly with Palantir team members. FSR Analysts help facilitate collaboration across a global enterprise while ensuring our customers' continued success.
- Engaging users one-on-one or in small groups to understand their workflow and then translate that into the Palantir Platform
- Document and share workflows with the Palantir team to facilitate the adaptation of the product to meet the needs of the customer
- Provide desk-side training to analysts
- Train analysts/operators in a classroom setting
- Staff the Help Desk: respond to user requests and work with the Palantir engineering team to troubleshoot issues
- Provide feedback to the Palantir engineering team about product
- Active DoD TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations
- 2 or more years of experience specifically with the Palantir Gotham platform
- Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java, as well hardware, networks, and server administration desired