Intelligence Policy and Program Analyst
Contingent on Contract Award | Cyber / Intelligence | Washington, DC
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Policy and Program Analyst to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
This Analyst will be instrumental in providing the overarching architecture, concept implementation, and skill sets needed to successfully deliver on this mission’s vision.
- Provides knowledge and experience relevant in an intelligence domain and applies the knowledge to the development of policies, plans, and strategies.
- Assists in implementing such functions and monitors/evaluates progress and outcomes of these actions.
- Applies knowledge of the subject matter to analyze and solve problems in areas, facilitate engagements and collaboration, and ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Analyze other related factors of programs including finance, accounting, information technology, human resources, research and analysis, or other program support.
- Assists in leading and participates in processing business requirements including but not limited to, analysis, evaluation, and implementation of systems or processes.
- Plans, designs, and conducts studies including risk analyses, contingency planning, and feasibility studies.
- Creates program work products such as policies, procedures, strategies, reports, correspondence, presentations, plans, and spreadsheets.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience supporting DHS preferred