Program Manager-Navy Digital Integration Support Cell
Full-Time | Mission Support | Crane, Indiana
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking a Program Manager to provide support to an active contract with the US Navy's Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC). The Program Manager will work with a team of Cybersecurity Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Lead technology discovery teams supporting combined DISC and NSWC-Crane objectives including analyses of alternatives, scientific and technical information gap analyses, hardware and software conceptualization, and rapid prototyping
- Apply DevSecOps and Software Development Lifecycle best practices
- Perform maintainability analyses and prepare maintainability planning documentation on systems, subsystems, equipment, and components
- Develop and maintain maintenance concepts, tasks, and criteria for all levels of maintenance
- Analyze Government-provided maintenance procedures and identify opportunities to improve maintainability and decrease costs
- Assess program requirements to assess whether all requirements for Integrated Procurement System (IPS) and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) planning and implementation are adequately addressed
- Research and conduct Integration, Test and Evaluation (T&E), and Verification and Validation (V&V) events
- Analyze whether planning adequately reflects known operational, design, and support requirements in accordance with current directives
- Provide recommendations for engineering change orders and technical directives with supporting rationales
- Develop, prepare, validate, and deliver ECP reports for Government approval
- Travel to Arlington, VA and Lexington, MD as needed
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Familiarity with the some or all of the following tools: Gitlab, JIRA, MS-Project, Slack, Mattermost, Fortify, and Docker
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific or engineering discipline
- 5+ years of relevant program/project management experience
- CompTIA Security+
- Agile Scrum Master certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Windows 10 Server certification