Senior Enterprise Architect
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Honolulu, HI
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect to support the mission of the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E). The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged PdM P2E with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment. Support and services performed under this contract include administration, operations, logistics, engineering, knowledge management, information technology, and program management support to PdM P2E.
- Perform technical oversight and analysis of contractor approaches, designs, best practices and documentation and review and comment on appropriate Enterprise Architecture diagrams and support Department Architecture diagrams and support Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Artifacts of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Artifacts.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. Provide expert assessments of proposed design measure feasibility; Architecture (As-is) systems and networks, Reference Architecture, Technical Architecture, Objective Architecture and System Architecture.
- Design and implement computer network architects and build data communication networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks.
- Attend meetings, working groups, design reviews, and technology discussions which will need to be analyzed, filtered, and captured within architecture development initiatives.
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver briefings, white papers, working papers, and technical analyses representing the position of P2E mission requirements.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in an engineering or IT field
- 8 years of experience developing Government-owned system-of-systems architectures and designs that utilize open architecture and maximize interoperability, leverage, and the ability to source system functionality from multiple technology providers
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise or equivalent required