Senior Enterprise Architect
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Kuwait
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum has an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to influence the Army’s global networks and systems. You’ll focus on aligning system development efforts with the Army’s future goals for implementing leading-edge technologies including computer and communication networks; network convergence of voice, data, and video; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; modeling; electro-optics; and other technologies.
The Chief Information Officer of the Army has charged the Product Manager Power Projection Enablers (PdM P2E) with procuring and installing leading-edge technologies.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Influence the design and implementation of data communication networks such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks.
- Provide expert feasibility assessments of proposed designs.
- Attend design reviews and technology discussions which will need to be analyzed, filtered, and captured to support architecture development initiatives.
- Perform technical oversight and analysis of contractor approaches, designs, and documentation.
- Support Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Artifact capture.
- Provide expert analysis of current systems and networks, and objective architecture.
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver briefings, white papers, working papers, and technical analyses representing mission requirements.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in an engineering or IT field
- 8 years of experience developing Government-owned systems
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise or equivalent required