Senior Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Analyst
Contingent on Contract Award | Cyber / Intelligence | Dayton, OH
Barbaricum is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned federal contractor headquartered in Washington, DC providing Cyber/Intelligence, Mission Support and Integrated Communications services. Since 2008, Barbaricum has supported critical National Security missions for a variety of Department of Defense and Intelligence Community customers in the United States and around the world. This includes significant Intelligence, Data Science, Software Engineering and training support to the Special Operations community.
With a legacy of and passion for supporting these critical mission areas, Barbaricum invested in developing a presence in the Dayton area in order to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) by bringing to bear our subject matter expertise, lessons learned and agile, technology-guided approaches to the Center’s evolving problem sets. We are seeking subject matter experts to support across NASIC’s core Air, Space/Counterspace, Cyberspace, Forces, and Missiles missions, as well as experienced analysts in GEOINT, MASINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT and TECHINT (FME) who will contribute to turning innovation into intelligence products, and constantly improving productivity in technical analysis and product generation.
Barbaricum seeks a Senior Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) Analyst to support the US Air Force’s National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC). This individual will integrate with a team that will provide NASIC with scientific and technical intelligence (S&TI) analytic capability support. This includes support for research, development, and sustainment of new and existing hardware, systems, and software capabilities enabling S&TI production for the Air Force DoD and National Level intelligence efforts. The work provides agile and innovative resource capability supporting NASIC’s mission to discover and characterize air, space/counterspace, missile, forces, and cyber threats to enable full-spectrum multi-domain operations, drive weapon system acquisition, and inform National Defense Policy.
- Plan, conduct, and accomplish measurements and signatures intelligence (MASINT) exploitation assignments.
- Analyze, assess, and exploit technically derived MASINT resulting in intelligence that locates, identifies, and describes distinctive characteristics of targets.
- Apply exploitation skills to produce intelligence products.
- Deliver presentations and assist in task planning.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in a related technical field.
- 10 years of experience processing and exploiting scientific/technical intelligence data.
- Demonstrated expertise in various MASINT program elements/missions, including radar (Line-of-Sight, Over-the-Horizon, Space Object Characterization, and Non-Cooperative Target Identification), Electro-Optical (Air-borne and terrestrial), Radio Frequency, Laser, and Bistatic.
- Strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills.
- Familiarity with industry best practices.
- Familiarity with Government contract and subcontract management.