Senior Programmer Developer
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Crane, Indiana
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking a Senior Programmer Developer to support the Naval Surface Warfare Crane Division with enterprise-wide Information Technology support services. This program facilitates existing and future capabilities and initiatives across Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, and Command, Control, and Communications (C3) modernization goals aligned to NSWC’s core charges of Electronic Warfare, Expeditionary Warfare, and Strategic Missions supporting a customer base that includes the Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and US Special Operations Command.
- Will oversee the creation of hybrid software, web and hardware products from initial specifications to final rollout and maintenance.
- This administrator is responsible for integrating various network operating systems, application programs and hardware devices.
- Duties of this position typically include managing the development cycle associated with producing a resilient software, hardware and web application, including: specification, design, coding, testing and maintenance.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Possess ONE of the following active certifications: CompTIA Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, CND, SSCP, CSSLP, CISSP, ECSP or SECURE C++
- Has demonstrated understanding of developing SharePoint components including web parts, pages and services; User controls; windows services and workflows using Visual Studio .NET.
- Proficient in SharePoint development using at least two of the following: Windows; Visual Studio.NET; C#; and Java.
- At least two years of professional experience in the development and migration of IT Systems to a Cloud environment.