Senior Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst
Contingent on Contract Award | Cyber / Intelligence | Dayton, OH
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks a Senior Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst to support the US Air Force’s National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC). This individual will integrate with a team that will provide NASIC with scientific and technical intelligence (S&TI) analytic capability support. This includes support for research, development, and sustainment of new and existing hardware, systems, and software capabilities enabling S&TI production for the Air Force DoD and National Level intelligence efforts. The work provides agile and innovative resource capability supporting NASIC’s mission to discover and characterize air, space/counterspace, missile, forces, and cyber threats to enable full-spectrum multi-domain operations, drive weapon system acquisition, and inform National Defense Policy.
- Plan, conduct, and accomplish signals intelligence (SIGINT) exploitation assignments.
- Analyze, assess, and exploit foreign communications systems and non-communications emitters.
- Apply exploitation skills to produce intelligence products.
- Deliver presentations and assist in task planning.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in a related technical field.
- 10 years of experience processing and exploiting scientific/technical intelligence data.
- Demonstrated expertise in various SIGINT program elements/missions, including data analysis, data processing, data management, analytic techniques development and implementation, system engineering, system integration and training development.
- Strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills.
- Familiarity with industry best practices.
- Familiarity with Government contract and subcontract management.