Systems Engineer – US Navy
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Crane, Indiana
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Positions also available in Washington, DC and Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland
Barbaricum is seeking a Systems Engineer to provide support to an upcoming contract with the Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC) for the Navy. The Systems Engineer will work with a team of Cybersecurity Analysts, Technical Writers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Develop a roadmap for facility and laboratory technology system improvement recommendations, insertion, and transition
- Perform a gap analysis to identify documentation required for transition to fielding, including maintaining facilities and laboratory technology systems throughout their lifecycles
- Plan and document the entire lifecycle of facility and laboratory technology system implementation in order to facilitate the implementation of a well-planned systems engineering approach
- Draft and provide recommendations for a wide variety of documents related to facilities and laboratory technology systems
- Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience