Systems Engineer – US Navy
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Crane, Indiana
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Positions also available in Washington, DC and Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland
Barbaricum is seeking a Systems Engineer to provide support to an upcoming contract with the Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC) for the Navy. The Systems Engineer will work with a team of Cybersecurity Analysts, Technical Writers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Develop a roadmap for facility and laboratory technology system improvement recommendations, insertion, and transition
- Perform a gap analysis to identify documentation required for transition to fielding, including maintaining facilities and laboratory technology systems throughout their lifecycles
- Plan and document the entire lifecycle of facility and laboratory technology system implementation in order to facilitate the implementation of a well-planned systems engineering approach
- Draft and provide recommendations for a wide variety of documents related to facilities and laboratory technology systems
- Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience