FSR Project Analyst
Full-Time | Cyber / Intelligence | Washington, DC
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nations' most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking a FSR Project Analyst to provide support to a DoD customer based in Washington, DC. This individual will work to provide Field Service Representative (FSR) services, including both Analytic and Engineering Services.
As a Project Analyst you’ll think creatively, work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. This role requires a combination of project management and execution skills. You have an enthusiasm for working on site with customers, supporting internal projects and bringing efficiency to critical internal initiatives.
- Support the Senior Project Manager and take action tasks quickly, efficiently, be able to prioritize, and know when to escalate if things are blocked
- Create detailed status reports on measurable items, such as milestones, deliverables, and risk
- Ability to break down, explain, and demonstrate the Palantir product to users
- Maintain accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics
- Ability to adapt, navigate complexity, and multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance that has been adjudicated within the past 5 years.
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Ability to manage a project against key timelines and milestones with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgment and composure in high-pressure situations.