Technical Training Developer – US Navy
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Washington, DC
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Positions also available in Crane, Indiana.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Training Developer to provide support to an upcoming contract with the Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC) for the Navy. The Training Developer will work with a team of Cyber Security Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Develop and provide non-routine training to educate individual users and using units on the latest operational procedures for systems, subsystems, equipment, and components based on the analysis, development, and recommended modifications from the contractor
- Analyze maintenance tasks to identify skill set requirements for operators and maintainers to efficiently, effectively, and safely operate and maintain equipment
- Develop and assess formal and informal non-routine initial training required for operators and maintainers. For formal training, develop syllabus, training lessons, plans, and guides
- Identify all training aids and devices required for both operators and maintainers and identify all training data requirements at any site identified by the training requirement
- Develop and provide training materials and equipment as identified for maintainers and operators including Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for train the trainer programs
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-12 years of relevant experience