Test Engineer – US Navy
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Crane, Indiana
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, and Cyber Security/Intelligence. Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine.
Positions also available in Washington, DC and Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland.
Barbaricum is seeking an experienced Test Engineer to provide support to an upcoming contract with the Digital Integration Support Cell (DISC) for the Navy. The Test Engineer will work with a team of Cyber Security Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Facilities Engineers to provide research, development, and engineering to upgrade legacy facilities and technologies in support of Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Navy platforms.
- Identify requirements and document data to assess system, subsystem, equipment, and component compatibility
- Identify and provide recommended solutions to interface problems
- Review and analyze system tolerances
- Perform system tests to assess performance, safety, operability, reliability, and maintainability
- Review Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) for impact on system interfaces in accordance with Government Furnished Information (GFI)
- Analyze the technical data required for the development of Technical Requirements Documents (TRDs) and verify that the supplied data is sufficient using TRD checklists
- Design and engineer Test Program Sets (TPSs) and consolidated automated support systems
- Develop test plans, test procedures, test beds, test sets, and reports as part of T&E events
- Test plans and procedures for events shall include: Red; Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs); System qualification and first-article testing; Qualification test plans; Production acceptance testing; Evaluation plans to include Production Acceptance Test and Evaluation (PAT&E); and Quality evaluation (surveillance) test plans
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5-12 years of relevant experience