Senior Enterprise IT Program Manager
Contingent on Contract Award | Mission Support | Crane, Indiana
Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent.
Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nation's most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us.
Barbaricum is seeking a Program Manager to support the Naval Surface Warfare Crane Division with enterprise-wide Information Technology support services. This program facilitates existing and future capabilities and initiatives across Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, and Command, Control, and Communications (C3) modernization goals aligned to NSWC’s core charges of Electronic Warfare, Expeditionary Warfare, and Strategic Missions supporting a customer base that includes the Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and US Special Operations Command.
- Lead overall planning, direction and success of major programs, systems development efforts, and research or technology initiatives which have great significance to the activity’s and agency’s needs.
- Ensure success of multi-year efforts divided into several sub-programs/tasks.
- Responsible for the overall program definition, organization, and direction of short- and long-range plans.
- Responsible for formulating, guiding, and directing the technical approach; and defining and negotiation with activity and agency personnel for necessary resources.
- Establish and control technical milestones, schedules, budgets and costs.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Must hold Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- A minimum of 10 years of full-time professional experience working in engineering, scientific, or technical disciplines in IT systems support
- Bachelor’s level degree in any technical or managerial discipline
- At least three years specific experience in managing programs that provides technical engineering services similar in scope and complexity as those in the Performance Work Statement
- Experience as primary point of contact for contractor’s tasking, including ability to direct a multidisciplined team of technical experts, manage staffing and resources, develop cost and schedules estimates, provide metrics, and prepare budget and status reports