Barbaricum is a prime contractor on the Small Business Pool of Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) vehicle. HCaTs is a strategically sourced government-wide acquisition contract developed through a partnership with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and General Services Administration (GSA). HCaTS provides a best-in-class contract for human capital solutions and is designed to deliver comprehensive, streamlined, and customized solutions to complex requirements.
Additionally, Barbaricum is teamed with North Highland on Pool 1 (Full and Open) as well as Pool 2 (Small Business).
Key Service Areas (KSAs) under HCaTS
- Customized Training and Development Services
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement
HCaTS supports all contract types (FFP, T&M, Cost – Reimbursement, Labor Hour) and the small business pool support the following NAICS codes:
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 611710 – Educational Support Services
To learn more about the HCaTS vehicle and how to use it, please visit the HCaTS PMO.
Barbaricum Key Capabilities
- Integrated Communications and Marketing
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Data Analytics
- Program Management
- Metrics and Evaluation
- Multidisciplinary Training
DUNS Number: 827620308
Brandon Bloodworth, HCaTS Program Manager – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Noah Albro, HCaTS Deputy Program Manager – Email: email@example.com